MEET THE BLOGGERS

It's a new quarter and a new year, so that means it's also time for us to start pumping out some content. But before we do so, we thought we'd finally introduce ourselves here on the Blog Team:









Name: Karli
Major: Psychobiology
Style: J.Crew Enthusiast
Icon: Blake Lively is bae.

Bulldogs are my life.


















Name: Silvia
Major: Communications
Style: Simple & Classic - I live and breathe Club Monaco.
Icon: Jessica Alba

I have a fruit phobia. Especially of bananas. Yes, I'm dead serious.
















Name: Giselle
Major: Communications
Style: Constantly changes depending on my mood
Icon: Alexa Chung

I have a lucky pair of socks that I only wear on special occasions.

















Name: Alex 
Major: Psychology
Style: Black & Boyish; Never formal.
Icon: Ivania Carpio

I only wear women's deodorant cause guys' deodorant makes me think of high-school locker rooms. (And sports. Gross.)












Name: Christine
Major: Psychology
Style: My outfit is influenced by my mood, music, characters from movies, the list could go on and on. I believe that the ability to play around with your outfits and style is what makes clothing and dressing yourself so damn rad.
Icon: I don't have one, but I've recently been digging FKA Twigs and the character Nick Andopolis from Freaks and Geeks.

I was named Christine because I was born on Christmas day.



Comments

Popular Posts