TREND I'M LOVING: THE HOLOGRAPHIC LOOK


Images via Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, & style.com
Though it's already 2015, 2013 was a big year for the holographic trend and appeared on the runways of Burberry, Jonathan Saunders, Proenza Schouler, and more. Since then, it's been making appearances everywhere, even years after its high-fashion debut. But to be honest, I don't care about any of that. To me, holographic clothing takes me back to a time in my life where I was obsessed with Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century so naturally, I love it.  Holographic clothing can look clean, chic, or psychedelic depending on its form and the way it’s styled. These sick Vagabond Dioon Holographic shoes are so awesome that it inspired this entire post. I'm debating if I should dish out all that money and treat myself, or act like the real broke college student that I am.

-Christine

Comments

Popular Posts