SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I hope you're as excited as I am. Somebody please tell Los Angeles to cool down though so we can finally enjoy some apple cider. Here are some skeletal styles you can add your to wardrobe to get you in the spooky spirit. Also I highly recommend listening to The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack while reading this post. 


I am obsessed with these subtly spooky earrings. Great way to stay in the Halloween spirit all year long.


I saw this top in the window of the H&M across from the Chinese Theatre and thought it perfectly embodied a Hollywood Halloween. The mesh and long sleeves makes this piece a sexy but everyday dress that's perfect for autumn. Also, the aqua sequins mixed with the full body skeleton adds a flirty edginess. 


 A fun and unique take on traditional black leggings, these pair would be so fun to wear to the UCLA Homecoming Football game at the Rose Bowl on Halloween.


A little more traditional (as far as skeleton dresses go), this black bodycon dress is super comfortable and flattering.


I actually have the tank version of this top from Nasty Gal (pictured on the right) so I was thrilled to find out it's also made as a tee! It's one of the comfiest tops I own and can easily be paired with accessories for a girly-grunge vibe.


If you're digging the UNIF tank but bummed it's sold out, take a look at this tank from Urban! Similar color and cut with the perfect amount of comfort and style.


Joggers are one of my favorite fall staples because they are essentially trendy sweatpants which is maybe the best thing to ever happen to college students. I love these ones from Revolve; the simple black and white color scheme allows the detailed pattern to not be too overwhelming. 


If you want to add some skeletal flair to your dorm, Greek house or apartment, try some of these fun and elegant styles from Pottery Barn! Halloween decor you can use all year round.


Be on the lookout for more posts soon from the new FAST Blog Committee! Thank you everyone for your applications. I've loved reading them and you'll hear from me soon!

xoxo elissa
(still deciding if I should be a member of KISS for Halloween or Marina and the Diamonds #decisions) 

Comments

Popular Posts