HOLIDAY MUST HAVES: FASHION AND BEAUTY

Hooray for the end of finals! It’s now time to snuggle up next to the fire, binge watch Christmas movies or in my case, stalk all my favorite beauty bloggers to see what trends they are rocking this holiday season. I wanted to share some of my fashion and beauty essentials for this year’s holidays.


The Perfect Red Lip
You wouldn’t be doing the winter holiday season justice if you weren’t rocking that perfect red lip at least once. Aside from making your teeth shine extra pearly white, this simple addition to your look can bring the perfect pop of color to your fresh face. The Rimmel London 001 shade from their Kate Moss collection is my absolute holy-grail red lipstick. For being a semi matte finish, it really locks in the color without drying out my lips. 


Fur Stole
A huge autumn and winter trend this year has been fur. Fur vests, fur hats, and especially fur scarves. They can really add a bit of sass to a simple every day outfit, or glam for those nights out. They pair perfectly with a cute trench or a your fave LBD. Forever 21 has some really awesome affordable options in a variety of colors and styles.


Moisturizing Lip Balm
I never leave my apartment without a lip balm in my bag or ChapStick in my pocket. The cold weather can really dry out your skin and lips, so some type of lip protectant is a must for the frigid weather outside, or 60 degree breeze if you’re an LA girl like me. Every year when Christmas comes around, I stock up on Candy Cane ChapStick. It is by far the best lip product for anyone who is prone to getting chapped lips like me. 


Riding Boots
Versatile and dependable, a great pair of riding boots for this season is a classic staple that everyone needs in their wardrobe. They are a great transition piece for that mid-temp weather and look fabulous with every outfit combo.  My go-to outfit right now is a simple t-shirt dress with my knee high socks and Chestnut Riding Boots. So easy but still stylish.


A winter in Los Angles might not be the perfect representation of a real snow capped season, but I love it all the same. Happy Holidays from me to you!

Always, Alex 

Comments

Popular Posts